Friday 15 June 2012

Bittersweet Goodbyes

Yesterday was my final day at my internship. So so so so so sad to go. It was an absolutely amazing experience and I am so grateful that I was placed in an office where I was able to learn so much! There were a million thank yous and goodbyes but I don't think I was able to truly convey to everyone how thankful I am for everything they did for me over the short eight weeks. Especially my supervisor, Amy who was awesome (and I'm not just writing that because she now has the link to this blog....). I can't believe its over. Here are some pics of the office I took. I meant to take a picture of the block because it is lined with gorgeous Georgian buildings but it was raining and gross when I left :(

 40 Lower Baggot Street... you will always hold a place in my heart
 Left: my desk, Right: conference room
 Me hard at work!


Today we met with the BU Dublin Academic Director to hand in our internship assignments. I am officially a senior in college. Unreal. Now its time to do laundry, clean, and complete the daunting task of packing. Will it all fit? Let's hope. Momma comes in tomorrow morning so I will be up bright and early to meet her at the airport. I cannot wait!!!! Only 12 days until I am back on US soil! Can't believe my time in Dublin is dwindling down so fast. It hasn't quite hit me fully yet. These past six months have been unbelievably incredible--more than I could have ever hoped!!!

Slainte!

No comments:

Post a Comment